Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday, Y U NO Like Me?!

Everyone has their own day of the week in which they're not themselves. Or they're being themselves too much. Thursday, last week, I embarrassed myself in front of many people. I forgot how, but I just know that I just did. I also remember mentally telling myself to make sure if I was going to embarrass myself again this week, so that I can confirm that Thursday is my unlucky day. I know that things such as those don't exist so I'll just say in other words that Thursday is the day that the only thing I do right is doing my hobby. Which is eating.

Earlier at school today during our recess, just outside our canteen, I saw my best friend who got transferred to another class walking towards her classroom. Being the stupid, crazy girl I am, I tried to run to her and yelled "Zayn!".(Since she's a Directioner and her favorite among the boys is Zayn) As a result, so many guys on the same grade as I am, looked at me like I was a maniac as they walked away. I hope there weren't any teachers that time or else, that would be really, really, really, really awkward. (If it can get more awkward as it is now) Even if I do crazy things like that all the time, it just seems like that when it's Thursday, many people are there to witness it.

Tips for those who have their own bad days of the week:

1. Make sure you wear your lucky underwear.
2. Try to control yourself from being overacting. If you can.
3. Sleep early the night before so you can have a good mood.
4. Have a great meal for breakfast. So that your stomach won't rumble when it's silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment