Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Doodling, Oversleeping and the Start of the Zombie Apocalypse

Lately, I've become addicted to How to Train Your Dragon, Dragons: Riders of Berk, and minions. I'm at the level of addiction where I've already repeated the whole series of Dragons more than five times and where I also keep doodling the characters nonstop. At first, it was on paper. But since I'm too lazy (yet again) I just downloaded an app in my ipad and doodled nonsense there. 


Of course, since I'm not that great of an artist and I have no stylus (which makes it a lot harder to draw with just my fingers) so I use a little bit of effects to enhance the stuff.


The thing I love about summer the most is that I get to sleep. A LOT. It's like, I go to bed at one am and I move to the sofa at eight am and then I wake up again at ten to take a bath, eat breakfast, bleh, blerh, blah and then I go back to sleep at one and I wake up a five and do stuff that actually make me progress in life. But today's an exception since my mom wanted me to blog again so that my writing skills, bladidabladi. 

The truth is, unlike other writers or bloggers, I don't spend much time at writing because I don't try to use words that I don't even know the meaning of. I just simply write what's on my mind. So it's like, I see someone taking about 2 hours in making a post and I take about 15-20 minutes and I'm like...


So to all those bloggers and writers out there who use the whole afternoon to write a post, just remember one thing.

Don't search fancy words to use at your posts if you don't even know the meaning of it. Your brain will just explode or worse. You might get a brain disease or parasite and you'll start a zombie apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment